Friday 29 February 2008

What's George Bush Got in Common with A Lobster?


Answer - the first word of the link of course!
What is that guy like? A bit in the dark ages, me thinks!
What has a lobster got to do with masturbation? I can't go into detail, I'd probably get banned from uni not just Blogger. I read a news item a while ago (which I can't find) that went into great detail about the biological make-up of a lobster and how 'beneficial' it is when used by the fairer sex in the search of mono-pleasure. Not to be tried at home, or anywhere else for that matter, because the female in question didn't survive to tell the tale. The moral of this story? Don't play with your food - especially when it's still alive! Just a thought, is that really masturbation, or does it qualify for bestiality? I don't think I'll go down that road though.
Back to good old George. What's the solution to world peace, global warming and fossel fuel depletion? That's right - let's stop everyone from masturbating!! It's costing the capitalists too much and should be stopped! Yeah right - it's what your left hand's for (isn't it?)

No comments: